List Price: unavailable
Sale Price: Too low to display.
Go the distance with ease and speed when you hop aboard the eZip 1000 electric scooter, which features both a deck for standing and a removable seat for comfort on longer rides. The eZip 1000 is equipped with a 1,000-watt, hi-torque DC neodymium magnet motor and a 36-volt rechargeable battery pack, giving you plenty of power for short commutes to work and trips to a friend's house. The scooter's range, meanwhile, extends to 12 miles (depending on the rider weight), with a top speed of up to 15 miles per hour. And riders will enjoy a smooth performance every time thanks to the front suspension fork. Other details include front and rear disc brakes with alloy brake inhibit levers, low-profile Street Slick tires that measure 12.5 by 3 inches, exclusive Currie folding handlebars, and an easy-access charger port in the frame console. Designed for ages 13 and older, the eZip 1000 offers a weight capacity of 260 pounds.
- Powerful electric scooter with standing deck and easy on/off tapered seat kit included
- 1,000-watt, hi-torque DC neodymium magnet motor and 36-volt rechargeable battery pack
- Patented Currie electro-drive system for high efficiency and lowered maintenance
- Reaches up to 15 miles per hour with a 12-mile range (depending on rider weight and terrain)
- Full suspension frame and fork; powerful front and rear disc brakes