List Price: $600.00
Sale Price: Too low to display.
The Diamondback Trace Comp doesn't make the roads and trails easier, but it does help make your ride so. Start with a butted aluminum dual sport frame and throw in double wall 700c wheels, and a Shimano Alivio 8-speed drive train and rapid fire shifters. Take that and add in Hayes HMX-4 mechanical disc brakes to make stopping a piece of cake. And the piece de resistance - a SR Suntour NVX-MLO fork with 75 mm of travel and a mechanical lock out. Try a Diamondback Trace Comp and see where your legs can take you.
- Dual-sport bike with butted aluminum dual-sport frame
- Shimano Alivio 8-speed drive train with rapid-fire shifters
- Hayes mechanical disc brakes with Tektro 3-finger brake levers
- Innova DualSport 700c tires and Weinmann SL-7 double-wall rims
- Avenir Series 200 black saddle; available in 16-, 18-, 20-, and 22-inch sizes
- Pacific Chromium Women’s Dual Suspenstion Mountain Bike (26-Inch Wheels)
- Polaris Ranger Men’s Dual-Suspension Mountain Bike (26-Inch Wheels)
- Jeep Cherokee Men’s Dual-Suspension Mountain Bike (26-Inch Wheels, 19-Inch Frame)
- Schwinn Ridge AL Women’s Mountain Bike (26-Inch Wheels)
- Schwinn Scorcher Boys’ Bike (16-Inch Wheels)