Every Woman's Guide to Cycling: Everything You Need to Know, From Buying Your First Bike toWinning Your First Race
List Price: $16.00
Sale Price: $8.94
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
Eligible For Free Shipping
More women than ever before are jumping on their saddles to enjoy one of the fastest growing sports in the country-and to improve cardiovascular fitness, control their weight, and liven up their social lives. At the same time, cycling remains very much a "man's sport," an intimidating world that can be difficult for women to navigate. Now celebrity spokeswoman Selene Yeager covers all the basics-for all ages and fitness levels. Women will learn... - How to find the perfect bike and other essential equipment - How to shift, spin, climb mountains, and get back down - Training techniques that take it up a notch - What to eat off-and on-a bike - Competition craziness-race information and strategies - Why guys who work in bike shops act the way they do - And more!
No features available.
- Canari Cyclewear Men’s Race Cycling Sock
- 101 Cycling Workouts: Improve Your Cycling Ability While Adding Variety to Your Training Progra Cycling Workouts: Improve Your Cycling Ability While Adding Variety to Your Training Program 101
- Bike Snob: Systematically & Mercilessly Realigning the World of Cycling
- The Beginner’s Complete Karting Guide
- Bob Bondurant on Race Kart Driving