List Price: $18.95
Sale Price: $6.99
Tired of the same ride at the same pace yielding the same results day after day? With Fitness Cycling, you will achieve maximum results from every cycling workout, whether you're trying to improve your times, bike longer distances, or simply increase your fitness level. With 60 workouts and 13 proven training programs at your fingertips, you will improve your physical conditioning and your performance.World-class cyclists Michael and Dede Demet Barry, with noted exercise physiologist Dr. Shannon Sovndal, guide you through assessing your cycling fitness level and selecting a training program based on your individual goals. The dozens of workouts include endurance rides, hill and speed training, time trials, and strength and lactate threshold sessions. Workouts are then arranged into four training zones to lead you from building a base to maintaining peak condition based on your fitness level and cycling ambition. Warm-up and cool-down methods, as well as expert conditioning guidelines, provide the information you need for more informed training, faster times, and improved fitness.Put an end to the monotonous rides and begin cranking out meaningful miles. Whether you're looking to jump-start your training or to peak for a race, Fitness Cycling ensures that every workout keeps you on pace to meet your goals.
No features available.
- Mastering Cycling (The Masters Athlete Series)
- Cycling Past 50 (Ageless Athlete Series)
- Electric Bicycles: A Guide to Design and Use (IEEE Press Series on Electronics Technology)
- 101 Cycling Workouts: Improve Your Cycling Ability While Adding Variety to Your Training Progra Cycling Workouts: Improve Your Cycling Ability While Adding Variety to Your Training Program 101
- Scooters: Color Family Album (Colour Album Series)