List Price: $25.98
Sale Price: $25.98
The men's "Green Machine" shirt is a symbol of a simple lifestyle for anyone who rides a bike. The shirt is wicking thanks to the recycled polyester and soft due to the transitional organic cotton. 50 percent of the fabric is comprised of recycled polyester with each shirt repurposing an estimated three plastic bottles that would have otherwise ended up in an ocean or a landfill. Transitional organic cotton is not "certified organic" but is grown without using pesticides, herbicides, and genetically modified cotton. The printed design is phthalate-free. Phthalate is a chemical added to plastics to soften them and increase their flexibility but has generated health concerns.
- Oeko-Tex certified and made from 50% post-consumer recycled polyester (recycles about three plastic bottles) and 50% transitional organic cotton.
- Shirt is lightweight, soft, itch-free, wicking, and includes tagless labels.
- Green Machine design is printed with Phthalate-free inks.
- Chest sizing: medium (20 inches), large (22 inches), x-large (24 inches).
- Recommended for cycling enthusiasts, commuters, and anyone living an eco-friendly lifestyle.