List Price: $229.99
Sale Price: $230.00
Availability: Usually ships in 4-5 business days
Exclusive to Amazon.com. Cruise around the neighborhood in style with the Razor E225 electric scooter. Boasting an adjustable handlebar that adapts to riders of all sizes, an ultra-quiet chain-driven motor, and a handy twist-grip throttle accelerator, the E225 is the perfect device for teens and adults wanting to speed over to a friend's house or head to the park. Unlike Razor's E300S and E500S scooter--which offers a seated ride--the E225 requires you to stand while zipping through town. But standing in the E225 isn't a problem thanks to the full-size deck and frame, which are custom designed for ages 12 and up. Once you're on the move, the variable-speed motor ramps up to 12 miles per hour--fast enough to have fun, but not fast enough to be a menace on the street or sidewalk. The long-life rechargeable battery, meanwhile, lasts for up to 45 minutes of continuous use per charge (with an eight-hour charge time), so you can easily cruise to the grocery store and back without running out of juice. Other details include 8-inch pneumatic tires for a smooth ride, a hand-operated rear brake, and such accessories as a pair of 12-volt batteries, a charger, and tools. The E225, which offers a maximum weight limit of 220 pounds, is backed by a 90-day warranty. The buyer and rider of the E225 scooter are responsible for knowing and obeying all local, state, and federal regulations regarding the riding and use of scooters. The thrill of power meets the latest technology and high-quality materials that Razor is known for – in the form of electric scooters. With a full size deck and frame, the E200 electric scooter is designed for ages 12 and up and travels at speeds up to 12 miles per hour. The electric power engages a super quiet chain driven motor – applauded by neighbors everywhere.
- Battery-powered electric scooter with ultra-quiet chain-driven motor and twist-grip throttle; comes with batteries, charger, and assembly tools
- Adjustable handlebar adapts to riders of all sizes; hand-operated rear brake
- Motor cruises at speeds of up to 12 miles per hour
- 8-inch pneumatic tires for smooth ride; full-size deck and frame hold up to 220 pounds
- Recommended for ages 12 and older; 90-day warranty
- Initial charge time: 12 hours. Charge the battery prior to use.
- Recharge time: Up to 12 hours, even if the light turns green. Recommended maximum charging time is 24 hours.
- Run time: Up to 40 minutes of continuous ride time. Run time may vary depending on riding conditions, climate and/or proper maintenance.