List Price: $19.95
Sale Price: $9.87
The two stroke Vespa is rightly regarded as an iconic scooter. It’s initial purpose was to provide low cost transportation to the masses in the 1950s, but it evolved through the vibrant ’60s to became a symbol of the burgeoning youth culture, and on into the ’90s when it became firmly entrenched as an Italian icon. The history of this phenomenon has been well documented, as has the subculture that surrounds it, but there has been no previous attempt to provide a guide to buying one of these classic scooters. This book will help ensure that you avoid the main pitfalls and end up with your very own slice of La Dolce Vita on the driveway.
No features available.
- The Lambretta Scooter Bible: Covers all Lambretta models built in Italy between and 1971 1947
- 24v Scooter Battery Charger For E-zip 150, Izip I130, Izip I135, Izip I150, Mongoose M130, Mongoose (Select Models), Schwinn (Select Models), X-treme X-010 M150 S150
- Electric Bicycles: A Guide to Design and Use (IEEE Press Series on Electronics Technology)
- Skateboarder’s Start-Up: A Beginner’s Guide to Skateboarding (Start-Up Sports series)
- The A-Z of Popular Scooters & Microcars: Cruising in style!